- Chronic pain that has not responded to traditional treatments for 6 months or more.
- Intractable pain, or a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces cachexia, severe nausea, or seizures
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms (such as those characteristic of multiple sclerosis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Hepatitis C
- ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)
- Crohn’s disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- Nail-patella syndrome
for days and hours of operation at the various locations.
*Bangor is pleased to offer clinic hours: Monday 10-4pm, Tuesday 10-4pm, Wednesday 10-4pm and Friday 10-4.
*SOMETIMES HOURS CHANGE SO IT IS BEST TO FIRST CHECK FACEBOOK OR CALL.
Please call for further information (207) 286-9000.
96 Harlow Street, Suite 310 Bangor, ME 04401
No Appointment needed. We are open for Walk-Ins. To save time please download “Patient Medical History Form” in the tab above and bring filled in with you.
Contact Request Bangor, ME location
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.