standard-title Biddeford, Maine – Medical Cannabis Evaluations and Certifications
Hours and days may change. Please check Facebook for the most current hours or call 207-286-9000 with any questions. Thank you.
- Chronic pain that has not responded to traditional treatments for 6 months or more.
- Intractable pain, or a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces cachexia, severe nausea, or seizures
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms (such as those characteristic of multiple sclerosis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Hepatitis C
- ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)
- Crohn’s disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- Nail-patella syndrome
To save time please download “Patient Medical History Form” in the tab above and bring filled in with you.
Contact Request Biddeford, ME location
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.