Helping Patients Find Wellness in The State of Illinois
Canna Care Docs is excited to serve patients in Crestwood Illinois along with surrounding communities at our new location at 13111 Rivercrest Drive. This is our first clinic in Illinois and we are ready to answer all your medical cannabis questions; happy to guide you along your path towards healing.
The legal framework outlining the use of medical cannabis may look complicated, and we encourage you to visit the Illinois Department of Public Health to learn more about the program.
If you are visiting this clinic for the first time we ask that you call ahead at 1-773-887-0420 and book an appointment before visiting in-person.
To ensure your visit goes smoothly, please follow these steps:
- Obtain your most recent medical records that are within the past 12 months that states your diagnosed qualified condition.
- Bring your Illinois Driver’s License, State ID or Passport to verify your residency in the State of Illinois.
- Come into the Canna Care Docs office location for your scheduled appointment and one of our knowledgeable and trained staff will guide you through the process of the paperwork involved to get your medical cannabis certification.
- Pay your fee of $250 by cash, credit or debit. This fee includes the Doctor’s time, certification, passport photo, fingerprinting and background check.
- Our staff will provide support for qualified patients with their State of Illinois forms.
- The State of Illinois requires an application fee of $100 for 1 year, $200 for 2 years, $250 for 3 years.
In order to qualify, you must possess a qualifying condition as outlined by the Illinois Department of Public Health. If you have any questions about the process please do not hesitate to ask.