Company: CB2 Insights’ mission is to mainstream medical cannabis into traditional healthcare. The company’s clinical operations focus on improving the quality of life of patients across the US in the largest multi-state, multi-brand medical cannabis evaluations and education centers. CB2 Insights, at its core, is a research and technology company, offering a suite of data and technology solutions as a full service clinical CRO, specializing in Phase III and Phase IV, post-marketing, observational and experimental trials in a range of therapeutic areas for stakeholders worldwide.
Company Department: Clinical operations, Canna Care Docs
What we are looking for: We are seeking a creative and experienced Brand Manager to work closely with our marketing and design teams in advancing our clinical brands across the USA. Ideally, this individual is an energetic, creative and a proven professional with a demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate and execute marketing campaigns. This person will be a key creative liaison between marketing and our clinical operations staff and improve overall customer experience.
If you can identify and deliver innovative marketing campaigns to drive growth, we want to chat.
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns in collaboration with the regional marketing teams utilizing programs such as Constant Contact.
- Work cross functionally to develop and update print and digital marketing materials including graphic design and content in conjunction with various departments.
- Manage the main social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) and oversee regional social media accounts (Facebook pages).
- Update and manage clinical brand business listings (Google, Weedmaps, Marijuana Doctors)
- Update and manage clinical brands’ WordPress website content and hours while coordinating with our developers where needed including posting company updates.
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy across different media and in-house materials by creating and implementing consistent communication programs.
- Ensure clinical branding is used consistently, is recognizable, and remains up-to-date in all touch-points of marketing materials and communication following branding guidelines and quality standards.
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity both nationally and locally.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management preferably in a healthcare setting
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- General knowledge of graphic design and design principles
- Familiar with print preparation process and experience working directly printers
- Familiar with social media art guidelines
- Proven success in creating and executing marketing campaigns
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically to identify potential opportunities and future trends
- Several years of Corporate Social Media Management
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications or a related field