• Build and maintain partnerships with local, community businesses and associations in multiple areas.
• Source venues for offsite certification events.
• Execute all operational event tasks including but not limited to:
• Confirming and booking venues
• Set-up and tear down of each event
• Equipment and promotional items
• Lead and execute all on-the-ground marketing including but not limited to:
• Visiting local businesses to drop off materials and extend an invitation
• Visiting community centers
• Putting up materials on community bulletins
• Reaching out to local media to promote event
• Extending invitations to all appropriate community members
• Coordinate cross-marketing with event partner(s) and provide them with all necessary materials.
• Coordinate print and digital marketing materials needed with Marketing Coordinator.
• Analyze results after each event and provide a thorough wrap-up report.
• Perform other event-related duties as required.
Job Type: Part-time, hourly, with opportunity for commission
Experience: 2-3 years’ experience event coordination or event management experience
Sales experience is an important asset
Education: High School or equivalent
Full Time Opportunity: No
Additional Requirements: Must have valid driver’s license and able to travel within Massachusetts