Canna Care Docs is the largest cannabis recommendation center in the nation and operates 28 centers in 12 states and is rapidly expanding. Our culture is respect, innovation, trust, communication and professionalism. We are looking for compassionate individuals to join our team.
• Build and maintain partnerships with local, community businesses and associations in multiple areas.
• Source venues for offsite certification events.
• Execute all operational event tasks including but not limited to:
• Confirming and booking venues
• Set-up and tear down of each event
• Equipment and promotional items
• Lead and execute all on-the-ground marketing including but not limited to:
• Visiting local businesses to drop off materials and extend an invitation
• Visiting community centers
• Putting up materials on community bulletins
• Reaching out to local media to promote event
• Extending invitations to all appropriate community members
• Coordinate cross-marketing with event partner(s) and provide them with all necessary materials.
• Coordinate print and digital marketing materials needed with Marketing Coordinator.
• Analyze results after each event and provide a thorough wrap-up report.
• Perform other event-related duties as required.
Job Type: Part-time, hourly, with opportunity for commission
Experience: 2-3 years’ experience event coordination or event management experience
Sales experience is an important asset
Education: High School or equivalent
Full Time Opportunity: No
Additional Requirements: Must have valid driver’s license and able to travel within Massachusetts
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your application below. We will do our best to get back to you timely but due to the quantity of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.