Medical Office Team Member
Canna Care Docs is the largest cannabis recommendation center in the nation and operates 28 centers in 12 states and is rapidly expanding. Our culture is respect, innovation, trust, communication and professionalism. We are looking for compassionate individuals to join our team.
• Provides efficient flow of clients/patients to optimize appointment availability.
• Educate patients on Medical Cannabis.
• Complete patient intake, registration, documentation and chart management via Electronic Medical Software.
• Handle cash payments accurately.
• Provide a professional presentation and medical environment to the office.
• Represent the office professionally in Outreach Marketing.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: One year of medical office experience
Education: High School or equivalent
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your application below. We will do our best to get back to you timely but due to the quantity of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.