Senior Accounting Specialist
Canna Care Docs is the largest cannabis recommendation center in the nation and operates 28 centers in 12 states and is rapidly expanding. Our culture is respect, innovation, trust, communication and professionalism. We are looking for compassionate individuals to join our team.
• Oversee accounting activities, approving AR and AP transactions and processing invoices and payments.
• Evaluate, improve, and implement accounting procedures and workflows and financial management systems.
• Provide cross-functional financial support, administering payroll, assisting with quarter and annual closing, and performing audits.
• Provide accounting assistance to customers, responding to inquiries, recommending actions, and reconciling account issues.
• Coordinate annual budget activities and processes, maintaining and tracking budget accounts, schedules, and reconciliations.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
• Assist corporate accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
• Assist with other accounting projects.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Proven experience as a senior accounting specialist
Education: BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field
ACA, ACCA or CIMA is a plus but not required
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your application below. We will do our best to get back to you timely but due to the quantity of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.