We are seeking a team member to perform the day to day operations of our clinic in Pittsfield, MA. This individual would work directly with patients and practitioners to insure we are providing the best care possible.
Canna Care Docs, is the specialist in cannabis medicine. We are on a mission to solve the issue of cannabis access for patients. We’re passionate about improving our patient’s quality of life and bringing cannabis into mainstream healthcare.
- Provides efficient flow of clients/patients to optimize appointment availability
- Educate patients on Medical Marijuana
- Complete patient intake, registration, documentation and chart management via Electronic Medical Software
- Handle cash payments
- Provide a professional presentation and medical environment to the office
- Represent the office professionally in Outreach Marketing
What You Bring:
- Ability to multi-task while paying attention to detail while working at front desk.
- Ability to explain information to patients and enter detailed notations
- Ability to do marketing throughout the community to promote Canna Care and drive patient participation.
- Ability to navigate through an EHR system with training.
- Basic knowledge of Medical Marijuana legislation in the State you are working in helpful
- If you have drive, our company is expanding, looking for leaders
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Strong computer literacy
- 2 years of customer service experience in a medical setting
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Understanding of Cannabis and local laws/regulations a plus