- Chronic pain that has not responded to traditional treatments for 6 months or more.
- Intractable pain, or a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces cachexia, severe nausea, or seizures
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms (such as those characteristic of multiple sclerosis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Hepatitis C
- ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)
- Crohn’s disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- Nail-patella syndrome
Winthrop, ME Office only 12 minutes from Augusta
for days and hours of operation at the various locations.
*Winthrop is pleased to offer clinic hours: Monday 10am-4pm, Wednesday 10am-4pm, Thursday 10am-4pm and Saturday 10am-4pm
*SOMETIMES HOURS CHANGE SO IT IS BEST TO FIRST CHECK FACEBOOK OR CALL.
Please call for further information (207) 286-9000.
662 Stanley Rd #4, Winthrop, ME 04364
No Appointment needed. We are open for Walk-Ins. To save time please download “Patient Medical History Form” in the tab above and bring filled in with you.
Contact Request Winthrop, ME location
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.