Medical Practitioner for Medical Cannabis Evaluation Center: MD or DO
Seeking Candidates to work in one of the following locations: Linwood, Nutley, Moorestown, Princeton or Woodbury
About Canna Care Docs…
Canna Care Docs is the center of excellence for cannabis medicine. Powered by Sail, we are on a mission to solve the issue of cannabis access for patients. We’re passionate about improving our patient’s quality of life and bringing cannabis into mainstream healthcare. Since 2013, Canna Care Docs has expanded to over 25 locations representing 11 states.
Why Work for Canna Care Docs?
Our team is a dedicated, compassionate group of people full of positive energy. Does this sound like the place for you? You will find yourself affecting the lives of patients who are desperate for an answer not found in conventional medicine. We are expanding. Patients are seeking alternative solutions to their difficult and painful conditions.
The Medical Practitioner, Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), will be responsible for:
- Perform non-invasive exams and obtain health histories
- Evaluate patient for verification of a qualifying condition
- Work within sailmd™ and sailcmr™ platform
What You Bring:
Be a licensed Medical Doctor, MD, or Doctor of Osteopathy, DO in the State of New Jersey in Good Standing
- An open-minded approach toward alternative therapies
- Have a valid NJ CDS License
If you think you have what it takes, submit your resume and cover letter. We will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner but due to the quantity of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Clinical Area Manager, CT
The Area Manager (AM) will organize and coordinate office operations and procedures as well as handle administrative tasks with minimal supervision. The Area Manager will work closely with site coordinators to ensure offices have what they need to run efficiently while following the laws and regulations regarding medical cannabis.
- Manage a team of CCD Site Coordinators and non-clinical operators which include Marketing coordinator.
- Managing the teams’ work schedule and monitoring their progress.
- Work very closely with the Vice President of Clinic Operations.
- Provide on-site training to clinics during initial setup of the technology. Training will be face-to-face with clinical and administrative users to insure quick adoption and proficiency, this also includes software updates and new users training as needed.
- Responsible for insuring all employees are understanding and utilizing our software in a correct way
- Support Site Coordinators through regular operations via direct communication.
- Assist administrative staff and clinical users on best practices and workflow improvements to ensure utilization and standardization to achieve defined goals and objectives.
- Participate in marketing events to help communities better understand the value proposition.
- Communicate and coordinate activities with Corporate Recruiter and other Executive(s).
- Strong management experience with the ability to lead, prioritize, make decisions, delegate, and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible, energetic, self-starter with the ability to work in a non-structured environment.
- Must possess and have proven problem resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong technical knowledge of computers, software, EMR systems and cell phones.
- Geriatric, Adult Medicine or Family Medicine specialty is a plus.
- Willingness to travel/ commute to various offices. Could be long commute times.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!